Pen Roll (British Tan)
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
Founded in 1858, Esterbrook is a rising phoenix in American pen history. At its peak, millions of pens were produced annually. However, a change in market demand saw Esterbrook put out of business in the 70s. Rising out of the ashes, Esterbrook is now back better than ever!
This six-slotted pen roll means your pens will be traveling in style and comfort. Think of it as a first-class ticket for your pens during your commute.
- Durable canvas exterior with contrast suede trim
- Exterior outside pocket for pocket size journal
- Soft suede interior lining.
- Available in three colors, including Army Green, Navy Blue and British Tan
- Leather string wrap
- Six slot pen holder for large and small size pens
- Protective top flap cover to protect pens when rolled
- Vintage Steel Pens logo patch