Pat-mi Pocket Undated Diary (3 Pack)
or make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly with More info
Sometimes, even the most compact of planners is still too much. This is where the Pat-mi comes in. Consider it the analog version of your phone's calendar.
This pocket diary combines weekly and monthly planner views, letting you flip through to see both at a single glance.
Notable features include:
- 6:00 to 23:00 hour is listed vertically on the left side view
- By laying the booklet flat, a full month grid can be seen at a glance
- The set contains three undated booklets (covering 3 months)
- This pocket diary is UNDATED. Feel free to customize and date whichever month you want.
- Can be used alone or in combination with the Jibun Techo planner as sub-notebooks for keeping track of your day.